Limo & Party Bus Rental Tips from Party Bus Novi
Use these tips to make sure you always reserve with a reputable company!
Ask About Insurance and Permits.
All limousines are required to carry commercial insurance and proper permits. Unfortunately, search engines and the internet do not require the same in order to advertise. To protect yourself from a "fly by night" company or a Limo Broker, ask for proof of these with your signed contract. Limo brokers can only make money by overcharging you for a subpar limo.
We have a large indoor showroom that we keep our vehicles in the entire year to keep them in the conditions and quality our clients expect from Millennium Limousines. Check out the vehicle you plan on renting. Some companies utilize older fleets. You don't want to be surprised on your wedding day when a 1988 limousine shows up at the church when you were expecting a new model limousine. If you speak with a company who will not show you their vehicles before renting or does not have a physical location, stay clear of them!
Shop smart, see what you're getting!
Most people wouldn't hire the cheapest surgeon, or stay at the cheapest hotel, yet many consumers shop for a limousine service in this fashion. The biggest mistake you could make when hiring a limousine service is basing your decision solely on the "best price". This may translate into a large risk for you. Do you want to accept the risk?
Risks You Accept When Shopping for the "Best Price"
- The wrong limousine shows up because the Limo Broker double booked you to make extra money. Beware of Limousine brokers!
- A 1990 model limousine rusting at the seams arrives at your door when you were expecting at a New model limousine. Instead of being lavished in luxury, you are embarrassed.
- Your limousine does not show up. You miss your concert or special event!
- Your limousine chauffeur exercises poor customer service with your company's most influential client. You lose the account.
- Your limousine breaks down on the freeway during transport to the Tigers Game. You and your friends miss the game yet, you saved $40.
- Your limousine shows up late for your wedding. The groom doesn't get to the church until 1 hour later amongst bewildered and disgruntled guests. Yet, you saved $60.
- Your limousine service gets into an accident and does not have proper insurance to cover the damages involved in your injuries.
When you reserve a vehicle with us we generate a contract that can be emailed, faxed, or picked up at our office in Farmington Hills. Once the reservation is made we take that specific vehicle off the market and nobody but you will get the requested vehicle. Companies who can't supply a contract may not be confident in their ability to fulfill. Beware of companies who do not offer you a contract for your rental or want 50% deposits!
The Limo Broke Down!
Don't be the bride/client which gets the "The Limo Got Into An Accident" or "We don't have your reservation" story. Cover yourself by getting a signed contract and by shopping smart. Shopping on price alone is dangerous. Some unethical operators do not hesitate to drop a reservation to pickup a better paying fare.